The Prestige (blue lock/unlock buttons) and Pursuit (grey lock/unlock buttons) are interchangeable to replace one another.
This Audiovox remote control for cars is guaranteed to work with your system if you have one of these systems installed in your car: XR6900, XR9000, PRO9801XR, PRO9276XR. Free technical support is available via phone and email to help you perform programming if you have difficulty.
This remote has an FCC ID of ELVATFF. The circuit board has ATFC as a board ID. It has a red LED light that lights up when you press the buttons. This remote features a Lock, Unlock, Trunk/RemoteStart button, and two auxiliary buttons. This remote sends it's codes across 907.17 MHz at FM modulation. The remote is tested on a Keyless Entry Tester before shipping to ensure it is sending the correct codes, proper signal strength, and has a good battery.
To program the remote to your system:
1. Turn the key to ON.
2. Press the Valet/Programming button 3 times. You may hear confirmation sounds.
3. Press the Lock button on the remote for up to 3 seconds. If you heard sound in step 2 you will hear one now to confirm the left button learned.
4. Press the Valet/Programming button once. Confirmation sounds again.
5. Press the Unlock button on the remote for up to 3 seconds. Confirmation sounds again.
6. (If you don't use the Trunk/RemoteStart button skip to step 8.) Press the Valet/Programming button once. Confirmation sounds again.
7. Press the Trunk/RemoteStart button on the remote for up to 3 seconds. Confirmation sounds again.
8. If your old remote used more than just these buttons then continue this sequence for the auxiliary buttons #1 and #2.
9. Remove the key then test remote.
This is an Audiovox Type 11 remote which means that it can be replaced by or can be used to replace the following: XR92P and XR92PR.